Social media checkup for your brand
I found this article on PR Daily for those with brands engaged in social social media, I recommend having a read and conducting a quick checkup to see how well your efforts are working. Here are some of the questions your should ask yourself.
- Are you using visuals consistently?
- Do you know the requirements around visuals for Facebook?
- Are you playing by the rules of Facebook’s Terms of Service?
- Have you checked your Twitter stats lately?
- How many times a day are you posting?
- How many retweets are you getting per day?
- Who are the folks that are interacting with you most?
- Have you updated your Twitter page with the new header feature?
- Where is your blog referral traffic coming from each month?
- Which posts got the most clicks in the last month?
- What keywords are people searching for to get to your blog?
- How long are people staying on your blog?